By now you’ve probably got the memo… Powerblanket Tote Heaters and IBC Tank Warmers really are the best all around solution for heating, warming, and insulating intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s). Standard sizes range from 275 – 550 gallon, and larger/smaller heaters can be made for odd shaped and non-standard containers. BUY Powerblanket© ONLINE or call (866) 805-HEAT and tell them you heard about them at ToteHeater.com
Powerblanket 275 & 330 Gallon Tote Heaters use a patented heat spreading technology called GreenHeat to evenly distribute the heat to the entire blanket surface. Testing shows that the Powerblanket heats quicker and uses considerably less energy than the comparable BriskHeat model. All Powerblanket models (TH275, TH330, etc.) include an insulated top cover FREE of charge, which is an optional upgrade on the BriskHeat version. Average price for the Powerblanket TH330 – 330 Gallon IBC Tote Heater is $1,599 and is in stock and available online @ HEAT AUTHORITY or by calling (866) 805-HEAT. Also available in larger and smaller versions.
Also available for DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) pumping stations and other tote tank configurations.
Powerblanket® SMART Blankets:
- Specifically designed for challenging food processing applications
- Prevents material over-heating
- Three separate zones of heat
- Delivers heat where it is needed = SMART
- Automatically adjusts to varying fluid levels
- Standard 55 Gallon Drum Model 120 VAC 780 Watts
- Adjustable for product temperatures from ambient to 145 +/- 5°F
- Water, dust and corrosion resistant programmable thermostatic controller (NEMA 4X standard)
- Abrasion, rip, water, and chemical resistant tough outer enclosure
- Adjustable straps with metal buckles
(*Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C & D – T4 Temperature Classification)